I have recently noticed that the traffic on my blog from google is increasing slowly day by day after I got few high PR backlinks and this increasing traffic from search engines could be one of the reason for the recent adsense approval on my new blog in spite of being an indian publisher. Anyways lets get back to the point and let me tell you how I got the high PR backlinks for free without wasting your precious time.
Which High PR Backlinks I Got and How ?
1) Youtube.com (PR 9)
Youtube is the most popular video sharing and streaming site in the world and also the largest search engine of videos. If you create your own youtube video tutorial and provide a link of your blog in the video description then it can get your blog a huge exposure but the link will be no-follow hence adding no value to the search engine rankings. So how I got a do-follow backlink from youtube ? It is actually pretty simple for the verified youtube accounts (like mine). To get an instant do follow backlink from youtube you can
- Log in to your youtube account.
- Go to’ video manager’
- From the left sidebar click on ‘Channel settings’ >>’Advanced’
- Now inside ‘Associated website’ fill out our blog URL and hit save.
Now you are done. Alexa will soon index your backlink in its next update. Enjoy.
How to get a verified youtube account ?
If you are not having a verified youtube account then you will not be able to get do-follow backlink from youtube, but no worries, you can get a verified youtube account in minutes by following the below steps:
- The blog or website which you want to associate with youtube must also be verified in Google webmasters already with the same Google account. So sign in to your youtube account with the same google account which is already associated with the Google webmaster tools
- Now go to http://www.youtube.com/verify . It will ask you about your country and your phone number. Just enter the details and in the next stage enter the verification code which you will recieve as a text message/call from youtube.
- Congrats you have now verified your youtube account now follow the steps above to get the Do-follow backlink from youtube.
2) Google Plus (PR 9)
- Login to google+
- Go to Profile>About
- Scroll down untill you get ‘Links’ section.
- Put your website’s name and URL here and hit save button.
3) Pinterest (PR 9)
4) Google Drive (PR 8)
- Create a basic HTML page with an anchor text of your blog. If you don’t want to mess with HTML then just copy the code from below which I had created for myself but you just need change the Trickseek with your blog’s URL and paste in a notepad and save it with a .html/.htm extension.
- Go to Google Drive.
- Hit the red ‘Create’ button on the left pane and create a new folder.
- Select the new folder and right click on it to change its sharing settings from private to ‘Public on the web’.
- Now open the folder and and upload the HTML file created in the first step.
- Congrats you have now got a do-follow backlink from google drive.
- To verify the link ,click on ‘Details’ in the right pane of Google drive and scroll down untill you get ‘Hosting’ section, inside that you will notice a hosted link of your uploaded HTML file like this. So now its great as your HTML file with a do-follow link to your blog is now hosted on PR-8 google drive. Enjoy.
5) Storify (PR 8)
- Create a good quality and search engine optimized post greater than 500 words.
- Go to Storify.com
- Create a new account or login with your existing facebook/twitter account.
- Now click on ‘New story’ from the top right side of the web page.
- Click on embed URL and enter the URL which you want to link. This can be the URL of the homepage of your blog.
- Now its time to publish your awesome story.
The point here to note is that you can not create your custom anchor texts on this website, the anchor text will be the original title of your blog post. I would like to also mention that the special credit for this crazy trick goes to the very famous internet marketer/PHP developer Enstine Muki sir as after reading his post I was able to get the do-follow backlink from storify and see today I am sharing my positive experience about it here.